Sonic 2 - Aquatic Ruin Jazz Sonic 2 - Aquatic Ruin Jazz

HAha

Respect to originality and youve got loads.

{R094} - Happy Times {R094} - Happy Times

Pretty good.

A bit repetive but overall pretty good. If you are going for the ska genre you should of had more trumpets and stuff but maybe they are in there and i dont know but pretty good job man.

Ryan094 responds:

Thanks, yes trumpets. I wasn't just heading for the ska genre but that was closest i could find.

Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental) Simple Sight (Piercing Lazer instrumental)

Woah dang.

Yousa pimp and these songs are some good bitches. Haha man keep up the good work your truly awesome.

RealFaction responds:

lol thanks.

Mike - Autumn (Final) Mike - Autumn (Final)

Excellente!!!

Your really good. Its the people like you that make good songs that inspire me to make techno music hopefully one day i will be as good as you. Thanks again for a great song.

Krussi responds:

Im glad that you liked it :D gonna check you site in a sec :) thanks a bunch for the review and the "10" :D

FXUEM - Red FXUEM - Red

Haha should have known

Ha ha just got done listening to and writing a review for your song ILAN and now i get even more stunned. THanks for brightening the day a bit more and seriously your really good so keep up the work.

FXUEM - [ I L A N ] FXUEM - [ I L A N ]

WOAH!

Alrite ill just say that i had gone to the techno section of Newgrounds. So i saw your song at the top and clicked on it and now man I just want to thank you for brightening up my day with such a great song so keep up the good work.